- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Bedjie has three sisters that she loves to watch.
Bedjie was born on February 22, 2015 in Soubasen, Haiti. She currently lives in Arcahaie with her parents and three sisters. Her father has trouble maintaining a job and is currently looking for new employment. Bedjie's mother stays at home to take care of the girls.
Bedjie attends Pre School on the Poverty Resolutions property and enjoys it very much. She is able to eat one full meal a day and sometimes two. She loves to nap, watch her sisters and be with her mother. The family does attend church together. Bedjie's home is small and made of rock and concrete with a metal roof. The home has no foundation.