- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Dieulina enjoys to spend time with her mother and sisters.
Dieulina was born in Soubasen, Haiti on April 12, 2011. She currently lives in Arcahaie with her mother, father and three sisters. Dieulina did start school and enjoys it very much. She used to get sick a lot and miss school often, but her attendance is increasing now that she has access to the medical clinic where she can get the medical care she needs. She is able to have one full meal a day and sometimes two.
Dieulina's father has trouble keeping a job and is currently unemployed. Her mother stays at home to raise the girls. The family does attend church together. Her home is small and made of rock and concrete with no foundation and a metal roof. Dieulina enjoys to spend time with her mother and sisters.