- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Krisnelson has two sisters and loves to watch them.
Krisnelson was born on December 6, 2015 in Soubasen, Haiti. He lives with his mother and two sisters. His father left the family before he was even born. Krisnelson's mother is currently not working and is having trouble taking care of her three children.
Krisnelson does not attend church with his family. The family lives in a small one room concrete built home in a community with matching houses. Krisnelson is currently breastfed. His mother is able to provide herself and her children with one full meal a day.