- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Myloveka likes to play outside with her siblings and friends.
Myloveka was born on April 1, 2013 in Soubasen where she currently lives with her mother, two sisters and one brother. Her father has left the family and her mother has trouble maintaining a job. Myloveka really enjoys school a lot. Her mother somehow is able to feed each child one full meal a day. Myloveka is also able to have a full meal through her sponsorship.
Myloveka loves to play outside with her siblings. The family does not go to church on Sundays but did show some interest and may go in the future. The family home is a small one bedroom concrete built home. It is in the yard of another community member's larger home. They let Myloveka's family live on their property.