- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Angelika has two sisters and one brother.
Angelika was born on September 20, 2015 in Soubasen. She lives with her mother, two sisters and one brother in a small one room home that is made of rocks and mud with tin as the roof. The home is on the property of a community member with a larger home.
Angelika's father has left the family and her mother currently does not work but is trying to find a job. The family currently does not attend church. Angelika loves to spend time with her mother and watch her siblings. She is very playful.