- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Kevensley enjoys drawing and coloring.
Kevensley was born on November 7, 2010 in Boisneuff, Haiti. He lives with his three sisters and parents. His mother stays at home with the children, and his father is a security guard at Poverty Resolutions. Kevensley is very active and very helpful in the home.
Kevensley is able to have two meals a day. He enjoys drawing, coloring and playing with his sisters. He does attend school and also church with his family. His home is small, a two room home with a dirt foundation built of tarps.