- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Jilne spends a lot of time playing with his siblings.
Jilne lives in Arcahaie in a home that is in very poor condition. It has no foundation and just wood planks holding up a metal roof and tarps tied on as walls. He lives there with his parents, two sisters and two brothers. We know he has more siblings but they live elsewhere possibly with other family members or at orphanages.
Jilne was born on February 7, 2007 in Boisneuff. He started school last year and is enjoying it very much. His is in the first grade and has some catching up to do. His father is a farmer and his mother sells what is grown in the market. Jilne is able to eat one full meal a day and sometimes two. He enjoys spending time with his siblings and does attend church on Sundays with his family.