- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Marie Caline Ysme
Marie enjoys playing dolls with her sister.
Marie Caline was born on November 11, 2009 in Boisneuff. She currently lives with her parents, two brothers and one sister. Her father is a farmer and her mother sells in the market.
Each family member is able to eat one full meal a day. Marie Caline enjoys going to school and is very smart. She likes to answer questions in front of the class. She is always willing to lead during song time and sometimes has to be told to sing a little quieter when someone else is leading song time.
The family home is very small and the walls are falling apart. There is a small yard with a stick/tarp made shady area where the children can enjoy time out of the sun. She can usually be found playing dolls with her sister, walking around exploring with her brother Blanchard or sitting with her friends talking. She also enjoys playing hand games (Miss Mary Mack kind of games). She is not shy at all and will come right up to you and talk. She is very sweet with her younger brother Blanchard and lets him tag along with her every day. She also comes to the Well often to get water for her family.