- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Islande loves to sing.
Islande was born on January 9, 2012 in Boisneuff, Haiti. She lives with her two sisters and parents in a home made of cement blocks with a tin roof. Her father is a carpenter and her mother
is currently out of work but walks to local gardens to speak with farmers, hoping to find work while the girls are in school in order to provide for them.
Islande does attend church with her family. She currently is in 1st grade. Islande really enjoys singing and is full of laughter. She has a twin sister and they are both very curious and not shy at all. They are both also playful and sensitive.