- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Gabrielle enjoys singing and dancing.
Gabrielle lives with her parents, one brother and two sisters in Boisneuff, Haiti. She was born on November 4, 2010. Her mother is a seamstress and her father is a farmer. They are able to provide for their children to have one full meal a day and sometimes two. Gabrielle is very quiet until you get to know her and really enjoys singing and dancing with some friends that she has from the community. She spends a lot of time outside playing with other children and her siblings.
Gabrielle is willing to help out when needed and is always respectful and has great manners. She does not like to talk in front of groups but she does sing along with everyone during song time. She enjoys school and is doing well. Gabrielle always has a smile on her face and is full of happiness.