- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Judelene likes to dance.
Judelene was born on February 17, 2010 in Kalaba, Haiti. She lives with her mother, father, one brother and four sisters in a home that is in very poor condition. Her father is handicapped and can no longer work and her mother is overwhelmed taking care of the father and six children, and therefore has no time to work.
Judelene did go to school for one year but her parents were not able to afford further schooling. Now that she has a sponsor, she is able to attend school again. This makes her and her family very happy as she is very curious and seems eager to learn. The family is usually able to have one full meal a day, which is provided by the generosity of others in their community. The family does attend church together. Judelene loves to dance and is full of life.