- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Onergeline enjoys going to church with her family.
Onergeline was born on May 5, 2012 in Kalaba, Haiti. She lives with her mother, father, one brother and four sisters in a home that is in very poor condition. Her father is handicapped and can no longer work and her mother is overwhelmed taking care of the father and six children and has no time to work.
Onergeline did go to school for one year but her parents were not able to afford further schooling. Now that she has a sponsor, she has been able to attend school again. The family is usually able to have one full meal a day that they mostly get from others in the community that give them food. The family does attend church together. Onergeline loves to dance with her sister.