- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Leritane spends a lot of time outdoors with her friends.
Leritane was born in Babawous on May 29, 2009. She currently lives in Boisneuff with her mother, two brothers and one sister. Leritane's father has left the family and her mother is not working as she has four children to take care of. The family eats only when someone in the community provides them with food.
Leritane does attend church with her family. She spends a lot of time outdoors with her friends from the community. Now that Leritane has a sponsor, we have signed her up for school and she is eager to learn. Her family home is made of mud, sticks, and rocks with a tin roof.