- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Christella has three brothers and one sister.
Christella was born on February 3, 2004 in Boisneuff, Haiti. She was born in a little village in the mountains but her family wanted to be in the city where jobs could be found. She lives with her mother, step-father, three brothers and one sister in a very small home. Her step-father is a farmer and her mother sells at the market.
Christella's father passed away 5 years ago and her mother remarried. Christella's mother recently has been spending a lot of time in a village in the mountains where she found a job. Christella does not see her mother as much as she used to.
Christella does attend school and enjoys it very much. She is very shy and reserved at first, but will open up once she gets to know someone. She enjoys playing with dolls with her friends. Christella attends church with her family. She is always able to have one full meal a day and often even two meals.