- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Alphonse can always be found with a soccer ball in his hand.
Alphonse was born in Kouyo, Haiti on October 15, 2010. He currently lives in Toman with his mother, father, two brothers and one sister. His father is a farmer and his mother sells at the market.
Alphonse does attend school and is very well liked by many. He loves to play ball with his friends and can be found often with a soccer ball in his hand. He also spends a lot ot time with his siblings. Alphonse is able to eat two meals a day.