- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Medila loves to play dress up.
Medila was born on March 12, 2009 in Toman, Haiti. She lives with her mother, father and three brothers. Her father is a mason and her mother stays at home to take care of the children. Medila is able to eat two meals a day. She does attend school as well as church on Sundays with her family.
Medila loves to dress up and has some good friends that she likes to spend a lot of time with. She enjoys being with her mother and helping her around the house.