- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Jean Levy Laguerre
Jean Levy spends most of his time with his family and enjoys church.
Jean Levy was born on April 29, 2005 in Pons, Haiti. He lives with his parents, one brother and one sister. His mother stays home to take care of the children and his father is a mason.
Jean Levy is able to eat two meals a day and attends church with his family. He seems to enjoy church very much. He plays soccer often with his older brother, Isaac.