- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Elnatha enjoys wearing dresses and playing with her dolls.
Elnatha was born on September 24, 2011 in Pons, Haiti. She really enjoys playing with her friends in the community. They spend a lot of time playing dress up and with dolls. She lives with her two brothers, mother and father. Her father is a mason and her mother stays at home to take care of the children.
Elnatha attends school and also goes to church with her family on Sundays. She seems to enjoy school very much. She is able to have two meals a day.