- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Edens likes to dance to music.
Edens was born on April 9, 2009 in Koray, Haiti. He lives with his mother and two sisters. His father left the family a few years ago and his mother struggles to take care of the three children. Edens' mother does work as a seller in the local market. Edens is able to eat one full meal a day and sometimes two.
Edens is well liked amongst his friends and dances very well. He always seems to be surrounded by friends and even though he does not have much he often has a smile on his face. He does attend school and seems eager to learn.