- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Bethsaika is a little bit shy and loves to play with her dolls.
Bethsaika was born on October 27, 2012 in Koray, Haiti. She lives with her mother, one sister and one brother. Her father left the family a few years ago and her mother struggles to take care of the three children. Bethsaika's mother does work as a seller in the local market.
Bethsaika attends school and is able to eat one full meal a day and sometimes two. Her family does not currently attend church. Bethsaika opens up once she gets to know you and she really enjoys spending time with her mother.