- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Bedeles plays soccer often with his friends.
Bedeles was born on May 6, 2008 in Boisneuff, Haiti. He lives with his mother, father and two brothers. His father is a photographer and Bedeles seems to enjoy watching everything that his father does. His mother stays at home to take care of the children.
Bedeles does attend school and enjoys it very much. He also does go to church with his family on Sundays.
The family does struggle to eat and oftentimes can only eat when they are given food from others in the community. Luckily Bedeles and his brothers are in the program so they are able to be provided with a full meal each day, clothing, shoes, medical care and an education. Bedeles is always found with a soccer ball in his hand.