- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Boblens spends a lot of time with his brothers outside.
Boblens was born on March 3, 2011 in Boisneuff, Haiti. Boblens is the middle child and lives with his two brothers, mother and father. His mother stays home to take care of the boys. Boblens' father is a photographer and does not seem to have enough of an income to provide more than one meal a day for the family.
Boblens does attend school and enjoys going to church with his family on Sundays. He loves to play with his brothers and is very feisty.