- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Milton Derwans Rivel
Milton follows his two older brothers around outside for most of the day.
Milton was born on December 9, 2014 in Boisneuff, Haiti. Milton is the youngest of three boys. He lives with his mother, father, two brothers and new baby sister! He enjoys being with his mother as she stays home to take care of the children. Milton's father is a photographer.
Milton is able to have one full meal a day. He can usually be found outside for most of the day. Milton enjoys going to church with his family. He started going to the PreSchool at the Poverty Resolutions property. He is very shy and reserved.