- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Jean Rodson Jean Louis
Jean Rodson is always playing soccer when not in school.
Jean Rodson was born on September 17, 2005 in Boisneuff, Haiti. He lives in a very small home made of sticks and mud with a tin roof with his three brothers, four sisters and parents. The home has no furniture and everyone sleeps on the floor using their clothing to lay on to soften the area.
Jean Rodson does attend school as well as church on Sundays with his family. His father is a farmer and his mother stays home to take care of the children. Everyone in the family is usually able to eat one full meal a day. Jean Rodson is a serious boy that seems to enjoy learning a lot. He is also full of energy.