- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Elchasca Jean Louis
Elchasca loves to jump rope.
Elchasca was born in Boisneuff, Haiti on December 31, 2012. She lives in a small home of mud and stick build with her parents, four brothers and three sisters. Her father is a farmer and her mother stays at home to care for the children.
Elchasca does attend school as well as church on Sundays with her family. She enjoys playing with her friends and sisters when not at school and is very well liked.