- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Dinio likes to help his father in the garden.
Dinio was born on July 10, 2008 in Boisneuff, Haiti. He lives with his mother, father, two brothers and two sisters in a very small home. His father is a farmer and his mother stays at home with the children. Dinio really enjoys spending time with his father and helping him in the garden. He is eager to learn the skill sets that his father has.
Dinio is quiet but not shy. He loves to grab your attention with a smile or taking your hand. He is very smart and will answer questions with confidence.
Dinio does attend school and seems to like it a lot. When not in school, he can usually be found playing soccer with his friends. Dinio is able to eat one full meal a day and sometimes, if a community gives the family food, they can eat a little more than one meal a day. Dinio currently does not go to church on Sundays.