- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Dergeline likes to play hide and seek.
Dergeline was born on October 15, 2010 in Boisneuff, Haiti. She lives with her parents, three brothers and one sister. Her father is a farmer and her mother stays at home to take care of the children.
Dergeline is able to have one full meal a day. She does go to school and seems to enjoy it very much. The family does not attend church currently.