- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Oldensley likes to attend church with his family.
Oldensley was born on September 5, 2013 in Pons, Haiti. He lives with his parents, two brothers and three sisters. Both his mother and father are currently unemployed and are having difficulty finding a job. They are very thankful that Oldensley is in the program so that he is able to eat, go to school and have medical care when needed at the Pov Res onsite clinic.
Oldensley enjoys going to church with his family on Sundays. Oldensley loves to play with his siblings and can be found running around outside most of the day.