- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Djoumailie enjoys church and Sunday School class.
Djoumailie was born on September 3, 2013 in Mible, Haiti. Djoumailie is a little shy and reserved at first but once she opens up is very playful and carefree. She lives near many boys so she ends up watching the boys play a lot. She also enjoys playing dolls with her sister. Normally, she lives with her mother, father, brother and sister in Boisneuff. Recently she moved in with her grandmother because her father has to leave often for work.
Djoumailie does attend school and is usually able to eat one full meal a day. Her father is a farmer and her mother stays home to take care of the three children. The family home is the size of one small room with no foundation. Djoumailie's yard has a breadfruit tree in it. The family does attend church together on Sundays.