- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Edisson likes to help take care of goats that belong to others in the community.
Edisson was born on August 14, 2009 in Boisneuff, Haiti. Edisson lives with his three brothers, one sister and father. His father is a farmer and is not able to provide food for the family every day. Edisson likes to help tie the community goats up near their food and water to make sure they drink and eat. He is very helpful and caring.
Edisson does attend church with his family. He loves school and is always eager to learn. Edisson lives in a small home near some rice fields. His grandmother takes care of him while his father is at work.
Unfortunately, the mother of Edisson passed away in the summer of 2018 and his father has taken over care for all of the children with the support of Poverty Resolutions.