- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Daphne is very playful and not shy at all.
Daphne was born on November 4, 2003 in Boisnueff, Haiti. She attends school and enjoys it very much. Her father is a security guard at Poverty Resolutions and her mother stays at home to take care of Daphne, her two sisters and one brother. She is able to eat two meals a day. Daphne's home is small, a two room home with a dirt foundation built of tarps.
Daphne and her family attend the church on our property. She loves to sing and has recently joined the churchs' children's choir. Daphne also loves to have her photo taken. Sometimes she can be a troublemaker but she is also very willing to help when needed and is very sweet. She is very close with her older sister Keshlin.
Daphne is currently attending our English classes and really wants to learn how to speak English. She is very smart and gets good grades. Daphne is also trying to learn how to braid hair and keeps practicing on our female staff members.