- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Ermite Jean Champagne
Ermite is usually full of smiles and loves to play with dolls and her sister.
Ermite was born on May 25, 2012 in Arcahaie, Haiti. She lives with her two sisters and three brothers in her aunt's home since it is a larger home with more room for the children. Ermite's mother and father live in the very small home right behind the Aunt's home. Ermite's father is a carpenter and her mother stays at home to take care of the children. Ermite has started preschool and enjoys it very much. Ermite is able to eat one full meal a day and sometimes two. She is a little bit shy at first.