- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Kettiana prefers to be called by her nickname "Tifi".
Kettiana, also known as Tifi, was born on November 1, 2009 in Arcahaie, Haiti. Tifi is outgoing and loves to play with her friends and with dolls. She is shy at first but loves to be around people. She is more comfortable when her sisters or friends are nearby.
Tifi lives in her Aunt's home with her two sisters and three brothers. Her parents live in a smaller 1 room mud and stick build home with a tin roof behind the Aunt's house. Her father is a carpenter and her mother stays at home to take care of the children. Tifi is able to eat one full meal a day and sometimes two. She does go to school and seems very eager to learn.