- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Erika is currently in Kindergarten and enjoys it very much.
Erika was born on March 5, 2012 in Kalaba, Haiti. Her father is a mason and her mother stays at home to take care of Erika, her three brothers and three sisters. The children are all able to eat one full meal a day and sometimes two. When Erika is not playing with her brothers and sisters, she loves to dance. She also enjoys attending church.
Erika's smile is contagious. She is very well behaved and enjoys spending a lot of time with her mother and 9 year old brother. Erika started school recently and loves it when they get to color. She likes to play with dolls and helps around the house by sweeping and washing dishes.