- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Julien loves to play ball with all of the other boys in the area. They also play with marbles together.
Julien was born on March 11, 2010 in Kalaba, Haiti. He lives with his father, mother and brother in a home near the Poverty Resolutions property. His father is a cabinet maker and his mother sells in the market. Julien is able to eat one full meal a day and sometimes two. Julien attends school and really enjoys it. He is very friendly and always very kind. He does not yet attend church with his family.