- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
GaRiana enjoys playing with dolls and would like to learn how to play the guitar.
GaRiana was born on October 17, 2013 in Hostin, Haiti. Her father died in an accident in early 2016 and GaRiana's mother takes care of her and her brother even though she is unemployed. The mother does not want to give GaRiana up and now that her daughter has a sponsor, she is able to attend school.
GaRiana is able to have two full meals a day. GaRiana does attend church with her mother and brother. She is also very interested in learning how to play the guitar and has practiced on a family friends guitar. GaRiana is very shy and quiet. She lives in a home made out of cinderblocks with a tin roof.