- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Lovensky attends school and enjoys it very much!
Lovensky is in school and seems eager to learn. His sister is very talkative and smart and Lovensky seems to know a lot for his age as she explains a lot to him and teaches him in her own way. Lovensky goes to church on Sundays with his family and enjoys it very much. Lovensky likes cars and trucks. He just got his first matchbox car and he wants to take it with him everywhere he goes. He likes to play with the other boys in the area. They usually play soccer or just run around together, playing with whatever they find.
His father is a cabinet maker and his mother is unemployed. The parents struggle to take care of their children, and everyone in the family eats whatever they can afford to buy that day. Now that Lovensky is in our Child Development Program he will have at least one full meal a day on our property. Lovensky was born on September 10, 2010 in Boisneuff, Haiti.