- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Ophania lives in Boisneuff with her father, mother and brother.
Ophania is in school and is enjoying it very much. She was born on September 3, 2006 in Boisneuff, Haiti. She is very smart and was quick to help spell her own name and even her brothers name when we were gathering their information. Ophania can be quiet at first but she loves to be around people and talk with friends. She is very sweet and looks after others. She goes to church on Sundays with her family and enjoys it very much.
Ophania is always full of smiles. She just got her very first doll which she named Nadine. She is so happy to have her own doll and likes to take care of it. Her father is a cabinet maker and her mother is unemployed. They eat whatever they can afford which changes from day to day.