- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Jean Reynold Alilus
Jean Reynold has attended school in the past but has only made it to the 2nd grade level.
Jean Reynold lives with his mother and sisters in Boisneuff. He was born on October 26, 2000 and just completed the second grade. His mother just had a baby and Jean Reynold helps her a lot. His father is a lumberjack but does not live with the family and only visits from time to time.
The family home is made of coconut leaves and tarps and has a tin roof. The home has a gate around it.
Jean Reynold loves playing basketball with the other kids in the community. He also does attend the church on the PovRes property. Lately, he has been helping his mother start a garden to grow their own fruits and vegetables on their property. He is very polite and well mannered.