- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Delvinkio Jean Baptiste
Delvinkio can often be found drawing and playing with marbles.
Delvinkio was born on July 24, 2008 in Fond Baptiste, Haiti. Delvinkio is learning how to speak French. Delvinkio has two brothers and two sisters. Delvinkio's mother and one youngest sister moved to the Dominican Republic temporarily. Delvinkio, along with his two younger brothers and one older sister stayed in Arcahaie with their aunt and uncle. Delvinkio’s father passed away in November 2016. The family goes to church together and find strength in prayer. They have a black and grey cat named Mimi.