- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Misly Jean Baptiste
Misly spends a lot of time playing with his brother and sister, and seems to enjoy soccer a lot.
Misly was born on March 5, 2012 in Fond Baptiste, Haiti. He loves school and is very excited to learn. He would like to read like his older brother Delvinkio. He enjoys playing with his friends and playing soccer with his older brother. He enjoys sharing some fun through laughter as well.
Misly has two brothers and two sisters. Misly's mother and one youngest sister moved to the Dominican Republic temporarily. Misly, along with his two brothers and older sister stayed in Arcahaie with their aunt and uncle. Misly’s father passed away in November 2016. The family all goes to church together and find strength in prayer. They have a black and grey cat named Mimi.