- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Isaac is all smiles and loves to yell "Hello" to everyone.
Isaac was born on June 8, 2009. He is always happy and loves to play. He especially loves to play ball. He lives with his mother, three brothers and three sisters. Isaac is able to eat 1-2 meals per day. He does go to school and enjoys it very much. Unfortunately, Isaac's father passed away in December 2017. His mother started working recently to help support her children and is very thankful for your sponsorship. Isaac loves to give people the "thumbs up." He and his sister Yveline spend most of their time together and look out for one another.