- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Bertho loves to ride his bike.
Bertho came to sign himself up for our program because he really wants to continue to go to school and his family was not able to send him to school. Luckily, in March 2017, Bertho became sponsored and is now in school in the 2nd grade. He is a little bit behind...but is smart and will catch up.
Bertho’s dad is a farmer and Bertho has three brothers and three sisters. He is able to eat two full meals a day. He loves to ride his bicycle. Bertho enjoys going to church with his family and especially likes to listen to the music.