- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Fedna is a little girl that loves to smile!
Fedna was born on October 19, 2011 in Boisneuff, Haiti. She always is full of love, life and laughter. Fedna really enjoys school a lot and is a smart little girl. Her mother was not able to pay for school and is very thankful that someone is willing to help her child have an education. She lives with her mother, three brothers and three sisters. Her mother is a single mother and struggles to take care of her seven children. Fedna also loves to dance. She does attend church with her family.