- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Dolby likes to play with cars and also enjoys playing the guitar.
Dolby was born on April 13, 2014. He lives in Boisneuff with his mother and father and four sisters and brothers. His father is a motto driver. Dolby started preschool and enjoys it very much. He likes to play with cars and he also likes to play the guitar. He tries to help his mother with laundry but he really just moves clothing from one bucket to another, which is very sweet to watch. He speaks very well and is also very outgoing.