- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Ashmeny has a very sweet nature and is very loving and trusting.
Ashmeny was born on May 26, 2016 in Saint Ard, Haiti. Ashmeny lives with her mother and two step siblings in Saint Ard (a nearby village). Ashmeny's father died in 2018. Ashmeny's family is so glad that she is now able to have food and clothing and shoes and medical care. She has started preschool this year and loves it!
The family is humbled that someone will love their daughter and help them take care of her through sponsorship. Ashmeny has a very sweet nature and is very loving and trusting. She is a little shy at first and does not share many smiles, but when given back to her Mom, the smiles and love shared between them is beautiful.