- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Cherlanda has a beautiful smile.
Cherlanda was born on January 1, 2011 in Saint Ard. Cherlanda is very helpful and is always trying to help her mother by washing the dishes. She enjoys singing and dancing. Cherlanda has four sisters and two brothers. She is the youngest in the family.
She is currently enrolled in school and loves to learn English. The family does attend church together and Cherlanda especially loves the singing part of church and participates a lot.