- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Lucknaika lives with her mother, siblings, aunt, uncle, cousin and grandmother.
Lucknaika was born on March 22, 2014 in Boisneuff, Haiti. She loves to talk and has many friends. She is very helpful and does the laundry often with her mother. Lucknaika enjoys playing pretend, pretending to cook or play house.
The family has animals that they keep on their property. Their home is made of stick and mud. Lucknaika does not attend school yet. Her uncle drives a tap tap and her mother stays home to take care of the children. The family goes to church together on Sundays.