- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Gidette likes to jump rope after school using any rope that she can find.
Gidette was born on March 25, 2007 in Boisneuff, Haiti. She lives in a small mud and stick built house. She lives with her parents and brother and sister. She is currently attending school and loves to learn new things.
She likes to jump rope after school using any rope that she can find. She is very helpful around the home and helps her mother clean the dishes. She does attend church with her family. Gidette is quiet and very patient with her sister. She walks with her sister everyday to make sure she gets to where she is supposed to go.
Gidette follows instructions very well and she is always willing to help. One of her jobs, to help the family, is to get water from the Well for them to cook and clean with.