- Physically they will be getting a full meal each day which will help them grow and become healthy.
- Their family will be very thankful since each time their child is sick, the child can get the care they need at our onsite medical clinic.
- The child will be provided with shoes and clothing.
- The child will be enrolled in school where their knowledge and passion for learning will grow.
- The child’s spiritual faith will also be cultivated as they learn more each week about Jesus and grow to love Him.
Chrisnaida loves to dance even when there is no music on.
Chrisnaida was born on March 28, 2011 in Soubasen, Haiti. She lives with her mother, one sister and one brother. Her father left the family and her mother is currently not working and is having trouble taking care of her three children. The family lives in a small one-room concrete home in a community of similar houses.
Chrisnaida does not attend church with her family. Chrisnaida loves her little brother; she can often be seen carrying him around and giving him lots of kisses. She is currently in Kindergarten. She helps her mother with all the work that needs to be done for the house and can be often found playing outside with her friends.